There are many good resources on Web accessibility. This list is just a few of the excellent resources available to help you understand more about accessibility.
Accessibility Articles by Topic
WCAG 2.0 Reference Documents:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Introduction to Understanding WCAG 2.0
- Understanding WCAG 2.0 (by Success Criteria)
- Techniques for WCAG 2.0
- PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0
- ARIA Authoring Practices
- eCost Responsive Design Summit
- Accessing Higher Ground
- Assistive Technology Industry Association
- Boston Accessibility Conference
- Jim Thatcher et al. Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance. Friends of Ed, 2006
- Erin Anderson et al. Interact with Web Standards. New Riders, 2010
- Joshue O Connor. Pro HTML5 Accessibility, Apress, 2012
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Send us an email or call (603) 580-9110. We will answer your accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.
See full list of all of our accessibility services.