Are you attending the 28th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference (CSUN) 2013 in San Diego, CA?
Interactive Accessibility's CEO, Kathy Wahlbin, will be presenting at two sessions and cordially invites you to attend:
- Creating an Accessibility Community - panel discussion to learn and share approaches on building and sustaining communities of people who share an interest in digital accessibility
- Date & Time: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 10:40 AM PST
- Location: Madeleine AB, 3rd Floor
- Slides: Creating an Accessibility Community
- Accessible Web Content & Intellectual Disabilities - session on the impact of Web Design to users with intellectual disabilities
- Date & Time: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:00 PM PST
- Location: Gregory AB, 2nd Floor
- Slides: Accessible Websites & Intellectual Disabilities
For more information about the conference visit the CSUN 2013 website. We hope to see you there!