A Trusted Source for Section 508 Compliance Solutions
Interactive Accessibility is a small, women-owned accessibility consulting company near Boston, Massachusetts specializing in accessibility for websites, web and mobile applications, and documents. We are internationally-recognized experts in accessibility and provide services for Section 508 compliance with VPAT certification.
Section 508 Accessibility Made Simple
- Assess- Evaluate accessibility needs, determine priorities, and chart a path to your goals.
- Remediate - Implement necessary changes and guide you through the process of achieving accessibility.
- Integrate - Incorporate accessibility into your organization to maintain on-going compliance.
We help you achieve Section 508 compliance. Our thought leadership and expertise in Section 508 testing is recognized globally and we leverage it to help you lead your industry. We leave no stone unturned to ensure your success.
Request Your Free Section 508 Consultation!
Contact us or call us at (603) 580-9110 today. We will answer your Section 508 accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.
- Small Business
- Women-Owned Business
Since 2001 we have worked with many leading corporations, trade associations, non-profits, foundations, educational institutions and government entities.
- National Park Service
Interactive Accessibility is a leader and trusted source for 508 compliance solutions. We provide cost-effective 508 solutions that will meet your needs.
- We are internationally-recognized experts in accessibility and have over 10 years of experience
- Invited W3C WAI experts and are actively involved in the W3C WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Consistently earn high marks on our training classes and services
- Proven track record in delivering high quality work, on time and within budget
- Provide cost-effective solutions and work with you to maximize your budget
Download Our Section 508 Capabilities Statement
Print or download our accessibility capabilities statement (PDF). Accessibility solutions made simple. Call us today at (603) 580-9110.