Section 508 / WCAG 2.0 Gap Analysis to Gain Competitive Advantage and Reduce Legal Exposure
Our leadership and expertise in accessibility is recognized globally and we leverage it to help you lead your industry. We leave no stone unturned to ensure your success.
Accessibility affects the entire organization including, but not limited to management, legal, marketing, sales, user experience, design and engineering teams. A vulnerability assessment identifies accessibility risks and opportunities within each of these areas to help you identify and prioritize accessibility issues and requirements within your organization.
"Interactive Accessibility is excellent at managing high-profile clients and projects from both the business as well as the technical perspective. Their ability to manage complex technical solutions, as well as the teams responsible for implementing and executing these projects are very high-caliber people - requiring them to always set the pace with their extraordinary leadership skills and business acumen."
— Brenda Hall, Bridge360
Accessibility Risk Assessment Deliverables
The risk assessment report will document the level of effort needed to achieve accessibility compliance and provide you with a clear plan, tailored to your company and products, to reach that goal, including:
- A high-level overview of your current level of accessibility
- List of critical accessibility issues and risks
- The size and scope of implementing compliance along
- Roadmap on how to achieve accessibility compliance
- Estimated costs for a full accessibility audit or remediation
- Ways to build a business case for accessibility
Interactive Accessibility offers web accessibility training to supplement the vulnerability assessment. This webinar or in-person class helps your team understand accessibility, the related laws and standards, how the web affects people with disabilities, and techniques for implementing accessibility.
How do we conduct a risk assessment?
Interactive Accessibility assesses your products’ risk factors by:
- Evaluating a sample of pages from your product
- Analyzing the results to gain an overview of the state of product accessibility
- Determining next steps required for compliance
- Developing an overall plan, which might include a detailed accessibility audit, phased development, training, follow-up reviews, and an estimate of the approximate level of effort required.
When can you conduct a risk assessment?
The assessment can be conducted at any point during your project, including early planning, design, development or testing. We understand that development schedules are often predetermined so we collaborate with you to realistically plan the project. Based on this information, we help you develop an accessibility strategy that works within your existing structure.
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Send us an email or call (603) 580-9110. We will answer your accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.