Fast, Reliable and Accurate Document Accessibility Testing & Remediation
We will ensure that your documents will meet Section 508 standards and WCAG 2.0 guidelines and can be used by people with disabilities. We make the following documents accessible:
- PDF documents
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
We also work with:
- Content authors to assist them in making accessibility enhancements
- Quality assurance staff to answer any questions and address any follow-up issues
- Everyone to answer questions
"BI Company is proud to work with the Interactive Accessibility team. Whether it be their excellent training, their vast technical expertise or their willingness to provide assistance and advice “just in time”, they have proven they are the best of the best in web and document accessibility support. The personal service and practical guidance that Kathy and her team offer are exactly what is needed in this important area; and, they deliver … exceeding expectations time and time again. "
— Michael J. McHale, V.P. Business Process Engineering , Business Ink, Co.
Document accessibility services
The deliverables will depend on the level of services:
- Document Accessibility Audit: Interactive Accessibility audits your document and list the accessibility issues. The report will include detailed recommendations on how to fix the accessibility issues.
- Document Remediation: Interactive Accessibility will take your document at whatever stage it is in and make it accessible. We will deliver both the accessible document and a detailed report on how your document meets the accessibility guidelines.
How do we make documents accessible?
Interactive Accessibility follows the Section 508 standards and WCAG 2.0 as they apply to documents. We ensure document accessibility by:
- Reviewing documents for accessibility issues
- Advising content authors on best practices for documents
- Training authors in techniques for improving document accessibility
- Making corrections in your documents to ensure they are accessible
- Testing documents with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Contact us today or call (877) 775-9474. We will answer your accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.